International Board of Directors
Isis-WICCE is a non-membership organization governed by an International Board of Directors, the policy making body. It is composed of eight distinguished women activists from the various regions of the globe. It meets annually and acts as a board of trustees for the organization. It ensures that there is a legally mandated constitution, devises the overall policies of the organization, and elects new members of the board. It also approves budgets and audited accounts, appoints the leadership of the organization, and approves the programs and projects presented by the leadership. It approves staff positions and salaries, and supports the fundraising efforts of the organization.
- Cllr. Yvette Chesson-Wureh:Board President: She is the Establishment Coordinator of the Angie Brooks International Centre (ABIC) for Women’s Empowerment, Leadership Development, International Peace and Security, situated in Liberia.She represents the West African region.
- Dr. Thelma Awori, Board Member: Dr. Thelma Awori is the Executive Director of the Institute for Social Transformation (IST) which is based in Kampala, Uganda. She represents the Eastern Africa region and the Horn of Africa
- Ms. Yaliwe Clarke, Treasurer: Lecturer, African Gender Institute, Cape Town, South Africa, she represents Southern African region
- Ms Luz Martnez, Board Member:Luz is the Board Chair of Isis Manila, Philipines
- Ms. Carole Diane St. Laurent , Member: Founder Fluid IT Solutions, Toronto, Canada. Carole represents the Americas
- Ms. Ruth Ojiambo Ochieng, Ex-Official